“Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers, motivated students and enthusiastic parents with high expectations”.
Dear Parents and well wishers of Mount Litera Zee School, Motihari the academic year has seen many academic and infrastructural changes.
A heart filled with aspirations is all that we knew since the very existence of the school and that's what gave us the ambition of marching forward till excellence is achieved in all our endeavours. This report is comprised of the achievements made during the year gone by and at the same time set the path for greater accomplishments in the years to come.
Our school started its journey from the year February 2018 with a stupendous capacity of 700 students and enriched itself at its extreme height within the span of one year that is in 2019 and now the strength has gone to 1029 in 2020. I am really excited from where to start and where to end.
- As a regular practice followed every year, this session began with the Orientation Programme for the parents of the students of classes Pre-Primary toIX. The programme made the parents aware of the scheme of education we impart here at our school. Query-resolving session by the Regional Director Mr. Manish Sinha illuminated the path of positive parenting.
- Keeping ourselves up with the pace of the modern world, Complete Digitization of the school was undertaken which transformed the entire school chores channel through the Information Technology, bringing in more transparency and enhanced communication with parents and community. Respected Chairman Mr. Sanjay Kumar Gupta inaugurated the Digitization System on the foundation day of the school by launching the SCHOOL APP PARENT’S ALARM and school's own WEB PORTAL www.mlzsmotihari.com.
- Having the school completely digitized has in numerous advantages to the parents, teachers and the school itself.
➢ Parents can keep a real-time track of the status of their child for Daily Attendance, Fee status, Periodic Results, School Circulars and News, etc. through the SCHOOL APP on Android and through the WEB PORTAL.
➢ Parents have a direct access to communicate with the Class-Teacher for regular update of their child and the cases which need my personal attention can be escalated directly to me through the provision of Communicate in our Portal.
➢ Parents and teachers have been brought closer as this software provide a direct upload of the daily homework on the online portal parallel to what's given in the classroom, so that parents too are apprised of the daily homework given in classroom and the same can be enforced at the parents' end too.
- As a new endeavour, we took a giant leap in the examination procedure this year by replacing the conventional regime of manually prepared Reports-cards by the teachers with School App (Parents Alarm) Generated Report-Cards. This transformation minimized the efforts of the teachers to manually fill in the Report-Cards all by themselves and also made report cards easily accessible to the parents who are staying out of their home or in abroad.
- Making our students multilingual, we introduced Urdu Language in our curriculum beginning this session for Class I V onwards.
- With the sole purpose of updating teachers' knowledge, the school hosted a series of Teachers' Workshops and internal training program. It was an attempt which inclusively engulfed various significant aspects like Moral Values, Life Skills, Meditation and Stress Management. Apart from this, our teachers are made a part of the training sessions and workshops happening at other schools. Our teachers attended various workshops like Pre-Primary Workshop by Zee Learn at Muzaffarpur, Britiish Council English Language Workshop etc. on various ACADEMIC SUBJECTS. Attendee teachers further share the knowledge with other fellow teachers widening the sphere of wisdom.
- The best practice or you can say an innovative practice is started in our school in academic development that is called PEER TEACHING PRACTICE.
- To take part is what counts in competition and lessons of victory and defeat are what we get in return. This environment was sufficiently created through inter-school, inter-house and inter-class competitions such as debates, elocution, extempore, Shlok Competition, Quiz, Rangoli, MUN, Declamation, Creative-Writing, Spelling-Bee, Rhyme and Rhythm, Drawing and Power-Point competitions. Our students took part in various inter-school, zonal level, state level, national level and international level competitions and lauded laurels to the school.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE YEAR 2019-2020
- National Level Gold Medal Winner in Woodball Championship at Nagpur 2019.
- International Level Woodball finalist in Taiwan 2019.
- National Level Essay Writing Winner 2019.
- National Level Gold Medal Winner in Taekwondo 2019
- District Level Silver Medal Winner in Martial Arts 2019.
- District Level Shot Put and Long Jump Winner 2019.
- Award winner as the junior most Tabla Badak of Northern Bihar 2019.
- Inter School Level Collage Making Consolation Prize Winner 2019.
- Best Performer Award of Cultural Activities by SSB Commandant Piprakothi 2019.
- Regional Level best quizzer by Discovery and BYJU 2019.
- Japan Canvas Painting Extraordinary Award Winner in Haryana 2019.
- Regional Level winner in extempore and elocution in junior category by Zee Learn 2019.
- 11 silver medal winner in National Level Maths Olympiad, National Level Science Olympiad and All India Talent Search Examination 2019.
- Since the last year, we are making our students take the first taste of democracy and leadership qualities through the Student Council Elections which has enabled us to earn the name and fame to be the best disciplined school in entire Motihari. Elected members got their badges pinned on Investiture Ceremony where Independence Day and Van Mahotsav were also celebrated along with.
- Students have shown a very good performance in the academic year 2019-2020. The highest percentage in each class is 98%. This result has given me goose bump to move ahead.
- Teacher's Day Celebration took a rare turn this year when students played the role of teachers and shown their astounding performances.
- Keeping the social welfare in view our little Mountliterians showed their emotional level at the highest extent and distributed woolen clothes and food amongst the poor under the campaign of SNEH APNOKA.
- Our Mountliterians have shown their Patriotic feelings by organizing a heart touching performance amongst the militants of SSB Piprakothi Motihari.
- To outlet the steam of caliber of our students in the field of science, IT, Art and Social Science our students participated in interschool exhibition and brought First and Second Prize in Regional Level.
- Promoting the harmony across all communities, Special Assemblies are conducted on a regular basis where all the Festivals irrespective of the religion & following are fondly celebrated.
- End of November witnessed the young sportive spirit where the school celebrated its First Annul Sports Day,2019 with highest success.
- After coming out of the December blanket our students presented a magnanimous evening to the entire Motihari with their brilliant and praiseworthy performance in the School Annul Day,2019
- With the grace of God the session ended with a grandiose news. Our school MOUNT LITERA MOTIHARI got affiliated by CBSE for its brilliant performance within a year.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE YEAR 2020-2021
- In spite of facing such a great pandemic year the school has not compromised with the quality of the education system. The school has been able to provide 85% online education to the students which are itself a part of achievement.
- The school has conducted various activities through online in the field of environment education, sports achievement.
- Pallikuttam National Award in Innovation in Education 2020
- National Level ENIGMA Finalist, 2020
- District 2nd Rank in Vidyarthi Vigynan Manthan, 2020
We are drowning in information and severely starving for wisdom today. Fortunately, we are empowered with demographic dividend knocking on our door. We just need to break the cocoon and let in the beautiful colours of knowledge. I am sure in the coming years, we shall successfully channelize the halo of the young minds to explore best of their abilities.
Towards the end, I thank the supportive management whose continuous support to our ideology of education has enabled the school to come this far. Teachers and the entire staff members also deserve applause for their tireless efforts in implementing the route map of imparting quality education here. I also extend my heartfelt thanks to the parents of our students who have shown unflinching faith in us by giving us the profound opportunity to transform their children into truly useful citizens of the future world.
With that, let us foresee a world of universal singularity where our children are going to be the propellant of this change and the world shall be a beautiful place to live in..!!!
Thank you very much !!!!!